In your library, you’ll find:
- Print & digital reading materials that you love to read and that support your education
- High quality, credible research resources & research support
- Technology to support project creation
- Tips for growing as a savvy and smart digital citizen
- Opportunities to learn more about information and media literacy
- The support of our full-time librarian, Ms. Moulton
This website is designed to assist students and staff in locating and using digital resources. Links are intended to meet basic reference needs and to support the curriculum and love of reading.
Curbside Services for 20-21
The Logan High School library is now able to offer curbside library services to our students! That means our students will now be able to request books online and library staff will contact students to arrange for a safe pick-up. In addition, we now also have an outdoor library book drop outside the main entrance of the school – this is where all overdue books should be returned, as well as any books that are checked out during curbside.
All information including directions and links for requesting books can be found at this site: www.destinydiscover.com Enter Wisconsin & Logan High School. Instructions for curbside are found at the top.
For your safety, we are following the recommendations from the state and will be setting aside all returned books for 96 hours before handling them and returning them into the collection for circulation. This means that books may take a while to be removed from a student’s account, but rest assured – if they are in the book drop, they are considered returned.
Please contact LHS librarian Ms. Kristi Moulton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school (608-789-7700) with any questions.