Logan Scholarship Application
The selection of Logan Scholarship awards is based on a number of factors. Merit is demonstrated in a variety of ways:
- Leadership in school
- Civic and other extracurricular activities
- Academic Achievement (suggested 3.0 or higher)
- Financial need
- Motivation to serve and succeed in all endeavors
Completing This Form
You will need approximately 40 minutes to complete this application. Plan on completing the entire application in one sitting because you will not be able to save and finish later.
You will need the following information to complete this application:
- ACT Score
- List of school activities you have been involved in and the years of participation
- List of awards and achievements
- Your work history
- Post-secondary statement (essay) – Be sure to check spelling and grammar!
- In the essay, please state why you intend to enter post-secondary education and what you hope to accomplish. Limit your response to 500 words or less. Make sure to check spelling and grammar. Remember to tell your struggles and triumphs.