- Remember when crossing the street, the cars cannot stop as quickly when there is snow, ice, or rain on the roads.
- Wear a bike helmet when biking. (If you cannot afford a helmet, please consult with our school social worker.)
- Use the bike racks near the school playground to store bikes during the day. Bike locks are encouraged - We are not responsible for stolen bikes
- Walk bikes across the crosswalks and on school property.
- Carry rollerblades, scooters, and skateboards while on school grounds. Store them in your locker during the day.
- The streets are clearly marked with road signs for "no parking during school days" and "no stopping or standing during school days".
- This regulation is in effect for the safety of ALL children before and after school.
- Please help us keep traffic controlled by following the parking regulations
crossing with staff supervision crossing guards and/or safety patrol.
- DO NOT park in staff parking lot to drop off before school (7:45am-8:15am)
or to pick up students after school (2:45pm-3:15pm).
Thank you for your help keeping the children safe.
- Remember to wait in your car or away from the building until 7:45am to maintain physical distancing.
- Students will go straight to their classrooms upon arrival and can begin entering the building at 7:45am.
- Children will enter through Kane Street, Charles Street, or parking lot doors only. They will enter the building closest to their classrooms/lockers.