Select Page

Programs & Services

HSED Program

Western Technical College


Students who are at risk of not graduating from high school may attend Western as an alternative high school. Students will either earn credits that will apply to their graduation requirements or work toward completion of their High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED).

It is necessary that a parent or guardian, a representative from the high school, and a representative from Western enter into a written agreement that defines the services that will be provided.

If you are concerned about your high school student’s progress in school, please contact your school counselor, school social worker or principal.