School Health ServicesMedication
Please give medications at home whenever possible. Medication is administered by the Health Assistant or other assigned staff during the school day. However, if medication is needed during the school day, the following is necessary:
1. A doctor’s signature with written instruction
2. Written consent from the parent for the school to give the medication.
3. Medication is in a properly labeled prescription bottle.
1. Written consent from the parent with instructions for the school to give the medication.
2. Medication must be in the original container.
Students may not carry medication at school with the exception of prescription inhalers and epinephrine auto injectors with a doctor’s written permission.
Please deliver medication to the school office.
A new medication form is needed each time the medication is changed.
A new medication form is needed for each school year.
Medication forms are available on our district website (see link on right), at your school or local clinic.