Summer School Enrichment Course Proposals
Calling for Summer School ENRICHMENT Courses
The collection process for Summer School 2022 has begun!
*NOTE: HPL Symposium classes will no longer be held in isolation from other enrichment courses. HPL classes will now be offered as part of our enrichment class offerings.
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO:
- Complete the following Course Proposal Form for all enrichment classes including those that may have traditionally been identified as HPL Symposium classes BEFORE: Friday, January 14th, 2021
- Link to Course Proposal Form: https://www.lacrosseschools.org/programs-services/summer-school/ss enrichment-course-proposals/
- The proposal is reviewed by the summer school office
- Once the course is approved…
- We will print it in our 2022 Summer School Brochure and will work to make it happen!!
- We encourage you to promote your own course too!
*Note: Consider your course APPROVED unless you hear otherwise from the summer school office.
Summer School Office Location
La Crosse Polytechnic School
228 5th Ave S. La Crosse, WI 54601
Summer School Employment
NOTE: You must apply every year to teach summer school, AND you must apply before the deadline!
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS: will be taken online date TBD.
*ALL COURSES FOR SUMMER SCHOOL MUST BE SUBMITTED HERE AS A COURSE PROPOSAL REGARDLESS IF YOUR COURSE HAS BEEN OFFERED IN PREVIOUS BROCHURES; YOU MUST STILL SUBMIT A COURSE PROPOSAL HERE.
Course Dates: June 13 through July 29; Monday through Thursday; NO classes on Fridays.
Course Times: Cannot start before 8:00am; Must finish no later than 2:30pm; Cannot exceed 4.5hrs. in length.
Building Location Choices: Central HS, Logan HS, Lincoln MS, Logan MS, Longfellow MS, Hintgen Elem., Spence Elem., Emerson Elem., North Woods Elem., and Summit Elem.
Your Course Description: Submit a Proposal Form for EACH CLASS you are proposing. If you are offering more than ONE SESSION of the SAME CLASS, be sure to indicate EACH session’s dates, times, grade level, capacity, etc.
Your Proposal: if it is a new course, it will automatically be emailed to the appropriate Curriculum Supervisor.