When Schools begin to reopen there will be changes to meal delivery and pickup locations. Please review this information carefully:
● Breakfast and Lunch meals will continue to be FREE and available to all children 18 years and under through June 30, 2021.
● Delivery of all meals will END – January 15 will be the last delivery day and the last weekend meals
● January 18-19 NO MEALS will be available (No School)
● January 20-22 K-2 Students Return and meals will be available at school. – NO meal pickup at Elementary Schools – Middle & High School Pickup Locations ONLY for PreK, grades 3-5, MS & HS Students.
● CRVA Students 5-day meal pack pick up begins Wednesday (20th). Pick-up at High Schools ONLY between 2-4PM. (Pre Order Required)
● January 25-29 PreK & grades 3-5 students return and meals will be available at school. – Middle/High Students continue meal pickup at MS & HS.(Pre Order Required) – CRVA 5-day meal pack pick up continues at High Schools 2-4PM.(Pre Order Required) – MS student 3-day virtual learning meal pack pick up begins Wednesday (27th) from 2-4PM at the Middle and High Schools. (Pre Order Required)
Meal order forms are emailed out weekly to virtual students and must be submitted by 12pm on Wednesday for the following week. A new order form must be filled out for each week. If you do not have access to the internet/email, but would like to order meals, please call the Meal Order Call Center at 608-789-5880 Monday – Friday 8am-1pm.