When we are able to return to school face-to-face, face coverings will be REQUIRED.
- Students, grade K-5, will be expected to wear masks at school, including outdoors/playground.
- Students in 4K will be expected to wear a mask in the hallways.
- All students will be expected to wear a mask from home when riding the bus.
- All students will be expected to wear a mask from home when entering/exiting the building.
- Staff must wear masks at all times in the building.
- Caregivers must wear a mask when in the office.
- Staff will provide two masks for every child to be used while in school.
- School-issued masks will be kept at school and washed every day.
CLOTH FACE COVERINGS –A face covering means a piece of cloth or other material that is worn to cover the nose and mouth completely. A “face covering” includes but is not limited to a bandana, a cloth face mask, a disposable or paper mask, a neck gaiter. A “face covering” does not include face shields, mesh masks, masks with holes or openings or masks with vents.
Click on the links embedded to visit your canvas classrooms or helpful resources.
SPENCE FOOD PANTRY UPDATE
Our food pantry distribution runs from October through May each school year. Distribution will be the 2nd Thursday of each month. If you are in need of a food pantry bag and have not signed up, please call the Spence office at 608-789-7773.
Update Your Info!
Through Skyward Family Access, families have the ability to update address*, phone numbers, email addresses, emergency contacts, doctor, dentist, and hospital information throughout the school year.
*Updating your address will still require verification. Your address will not be updated in our system until you provide verification. Bring utility bill, phone bill, or mortgage/lease to Spence or the Registrar’s office at the Hogan Administrative Center.