Important Meal Availability Changes
When Schools begin to reopen there will be changes to meal delivery and pickup locations. Please review this information carefully:
- Breakfast and Lunch meals will continue to be FREE and available to all children 18 years and under through June 30, 2021.
- Delivery of all meals will END – January 15 will be the last delivery day and the last weekend meals
- January 18-19 NO MEALS will be available (No School)
- January 20-22 K-2 Students Return and meals will be available at school.
– NO meal pickup at Elementary Schools – Middle & High School Pickup Locations ONLY for PreK, grades 3-5, MS & HS Students.
- CRVA Students 5-day meal pack pick up begins Wednesday (20th). Pick-up at High Schools ONLY between 2-4PM. (Pre Order Required)
- January 25-29 PreK & grades 3-5 students return and meals will be available at school.
– Middle/High Students continue meal pickup at MS & HS.(Pre Order Required)
– CRVA 5-day meal pack pick up continues at High Schools 2-4PM.(Pre Order Required)
– MS student 3-day virtual learning meal pack pick up begins Wednesday (27th) from 2-4PM at the Middle and High Schools. (Pre Order Required)
- February 1 Middle School & Polytechnic Students return to Hybrid learning – meals will be available when students are at school.
– Last day for daily meal pick-up for High School students is Tuesday (Feb. 2nd)
– Pickup continues on Wednesdays (2-4PM) for MS 3-day meal packs for virtual learning days
– CRVA 5-day meal pack pick up continues on Wednesdays at High Schools 2-4PM. (Pre Order Required)
– HS Student 3-day virtual learning meal pack pick up begins Wednesday (Feb. 3rd) from 2-4PM at the Middle and High Schools. (Pre Order Required)
- February 8 High School Students return to Hybrid learning – meals will be available when students are at school.
-3-Day virtual learning meal packs for MS and HS students will continue to be available for pick up each Wednesday at the MS and HS from 2-4PM. (Pre Order Required)
– CRVA 5-day meal pack pick up continues at High Schools on Wednesday from 2-4PM.(Pre Order Required)
- Important Note: Ala Carte items will not be available until further notice due to the need for students to social distance and to move in and out of the serving areas quickly. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate through the changes necessary at this time.
Any questions can be directed to 608.789.7625 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The School District of La Crosse believes that a healthy, well-nourished, active child is better prepared to learn. We provide well-balanced, nutritious food choices that contribute to lifelong eating habits.
“Smart Eats” is our school nutrition program’s exciting initiative designed to incorporate fresh, locally grown produce into students’ daily diets. The program’s goals are to teach children that healthy foods taste good and are fun to prepare. We host a farm-to-school program, fresh fruit and vegetable snack program, student and adult cooking classes, fine dining after school program, school gardens, farm tours, and cooking contests.
Pam Souchek, Administrative Assistant, 608-789-7625
Marilyn Volden, Nutrition Supervisor, 608-789-8428
Kadie Haug, School Nutrition Specialist, 608-789-7637
Check our new menu app available for iOS and Android. In addition to the menus, the app features the nutrition calculator, allergens, and printing.
EZ Farming – Westby, WI
Ecker’s Apples – Trempealeau, WI
Spring Valley Produce – Hillsboro, WI
Trussoni Family Farm – DeSoto, WI
New Traditions Homestead – Hillsboro, WI
Snopac – Caledonia, MN
Scenic Ridge – Mt. Hope, WI
5 th Season Cooperative – Viroqua, WI
Superior Fresh – Hixton, WI
SunRay Dairy – Mindoro, WI
Westby Creamery, Westby, WI