Cleaning your laptop
Advice on how to clean your computer :
- Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, or similar items.
- Dampen the cloth with water and wring it out completely.
- Wipe down outside and inside of your computer. Avoid excessive wiping, which might cause damage.
- Don’t get moisture into any openings.
- Keep liquids away from the product, unless otherwise noted for specific products.
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, bleaches, or abrasives.
- Don’t spray cleaners directly onto the item.