Football is open to all Longfellow/LDI students in 7th & 8th Grade.
First Day of Practice:
First Day of School, Tuesday, September 4th- Full Pads 3:00 – 4:45 pm on field
All students participating in athletics at Longfellow/LDI must complete the online registration and submit a sport physical. Click on the links below:
- Before the first practice each athlete must have completed the online registration and have a sport physical on file.
- All athletes must have 3 days of non-padded practice before they may participate in any contact.
- All athletes must have 14 days of practice before they participate in a game.
- Athletes are encouraged to bring water bottles to practice to decrease time lost waiting in line for a drink at the drinking fountain.
- All practices during the school year will begin promptly at 3:00 and end as closely to 4:45 pm as possible.
- Most 7th Grade games are played on Tuesdays.
- Most 8th Grade games are played on Thursdays.
- *There may be some exceptions based on scheduling availability with other schools.
- Check the Longfellow website Activity Calendar on the main page for the for the 2015 game schedule.
Mr. Barth, Head Coach, email@example.com, 608.789.3558
Mr. Curtis, Mr. Zimmerman
Practices and Schedules are posted to the Longfellow/LDI Activities Calendar. Click on “Notify Me” to be notified of schedule changes. Click on “Subscribe” to subscribe to the calendar.