“Innovation, not imitation.”
Who We Are
We provide instructional and information technology services to the students, staff, classrooms, departments and schools. Our work includes networking, internet access, database management, computer management, video projector/presentation installations, audio enhancement systems, television production, and digital media development. Additionally we manage telephone services, copiers/printer/printshop services, and mail services for the district.
PK-12 Library Media program support rounds out our services. Two district-wide committees (District Instructional and District Information) help guide the services provided and the implementation strategies we utilize.
Together, we find the ongoing solutions to the changing digital environment we experience.
Students, staff, and community will have adequate, appropriate, and equitable access to media, information, and technology resources and will develop the understanding, knowledge, and skills necessary to utilize these resources in meeting the district vision and ends policies.
- Our schools must be inquiry driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members.
- Our schools must be about co-creating — together with our students — the 21st Century Citizen.
- Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
- Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate, and collaborate.
- Learning can — and must be — networked.